Tomato Chutney | Tomato Curry
Simple and easy recipe of tomato chutney. If you know the benefits of tomatoes, you won’t be able to resist this yummy recipe. You can have this as a gravy of any dish or have it as it is. In this recipe, I just use two ingredients along with dried masalas.
Having raw tomatoes are also good for health and skin but people like me who don’t like the taste of raw tomato here’s a healthy alternative.
If you are in a hurry but want to make a delicious dish which can be served easily with rice or roti even with bread slices too so here is this perfect recipe of onion-free TOMATO CHUTNEY.
Chef name Jyoti
Preparation time only 5 min
Cook time 10 min
Course side dish
Half kg tomatoes
Two whole green chili ( you can chop the chilies but I mostly use whole chilies because kids don’t like too much spice )
Finely chopped green coriander leaves
Salt as per taste
Red chili powder ½ teaspoon
Dried coriander seeds powder
Cooking oil 1 tablespoon
Water 1 small cup
Steps wise method of this tomatoes chutney
• Rinse tomatoes well and cut them in tiny pieces.
• Now in a frying pan drop oil. Add tomatoes, give it a good stir for five minutes then add whole green chilies. Stir it again.
• Add water and pressure cook it around 2 whistles.
• When cooker releases its whistle add water and above dry ingredients one by one.
• Mix them well on low flame.
• At the end add chopped coriander leaves.
Remember a few important points
• Avoid to add salt in starting.
• Some people don’t like tomatoes with its skin so you can peel the tomatoes and make chutney.