i always try to find healthy option for snacks so few days ago i tried this SUJI BITES in evening snack and you know what? My youngest one said i never ever tried such kind of yummy snacks.
And those words made my day. Suji / semolina / rava has a lot of healthy benefits. We made alot of things from it. Suji uttapam, suji chila, dhokla, idli, upma, rava pongal etc.
We can make sweet hawla from suji too. In maharashtra and in north india suji halwa is very famous. When i have started dieting so my dietitian suggested me to have suji in breakfast if full our stomach for long time
Do try this scrumptious suji bites and don’t forget to share this recipe to your loved one as SHARING IS CARING.
Half cup suji/ rava / semolina
2 boiled potatoes
2 teaspoon dahi/yoghurt
1 chopped green chilli
Red chilli powder ½ teaspoon
Salt as per taste
1 bread slice ( you can take bread crumbs too )
Chat masala ½ teaspoon
Roasted cumin seeds 1 teaspoon
Step wise method of suji bites
• Take a bowl, add suji, dahi and a pinch of salt. Knead it like a dough. Don’t add water.
• Now add broiled potatoes but don’t mash it, kadukush the potatoes.
• Add all ingredients one by one. Mix them will with steady hands.
• Give this dough in a kabab shape/ long thick finger shape.
• Cut them in small bites and keep it in fridge around 5 to 10 minutes.
• Turn on the flame, heat up a karahi/ pan. Fill it with cooking oil.
• Check it, if oil is getting hot then pour suji bites one by one.
• Don’t fill the karahi/ pan full of suji bites otherwise it will stuck with each other.
• Deep fry them until it changes the colour
• Serve with chutney, tomato ketchup or any sauce.
If you have some sudden guests and you want to treat them with some special snack so this delightful recipe is for you. you can give this delicious snack in lunch box.
Jyoti food recipes is a perfect platform for those who really wants to feed pure, healthy and different verities of food to their family members.