Baked Potato wedges | quick recipe
Potatoes are the most favourite vegetable. Not only kids but adults also want to have it in any form. My today’s recipe is potato wedges which is not only delicious, yummy, and spicy its simply amazing. Really very easy to make because all ingredients are used in this recipe are easily available at home.
A side dish, a starter and a perfect snack. That’s you can’t say NO to. Try this baked potato wedges recipe and win your loved ones heart.
This recipe is especially for those who suffer from cholesterol and diseases like such, and try to avoid food, because this recipe contains less oil and more taste.
We spend loads of money on the very same recipe at restaurants and hotels, but here, in a very low price, I present you, the mouth-watering dish, named as POTATO WEDGES.
Potatoes 3 to 4
Cooking oil 1 tablespoon
Red chilli powder ½ teaspoon but if you like more spicy so you can add more chilli powder.
Dried Parsley leaves
Salt as per taste
Black pepper as per taste
• First clean the potatoes, wash them well then cut them in long strips shape. It should be thick
• Boil 2 cups of water in a pan and add these raw potatoes in it. Boil them for 5 to 10 minutes. Make sure that these potatoes are not *fully* boiled.
• In a bowl make seasoning. For that take 1 bowl add 1 tablespoon of cooking oil. Add above ingredients. Mix well.
• Put the half boiled potatoes in this seasoning and mix well so that every wedge has been coated with a thin layer of oil.
• Preheat the over for 10 minutes, on 200⁰C.
• Grease the tray will a very thin layer of oil and place the raw wedges side by side in the tray.
• Bake these for 20-25 minutes on 200⁰C.
• Keep checking in between, take them out if a golden layer starts appearing over the potatoes.
• Garnish it with some dried parsley and serve it with ketchup or ranch sauce.
• Your heavenly potato wedges are ready to serve.
jyotifoodrecipes is a platform where you can find easy and quick recipes.