Onion Paratha Recipe
Onion paratha is a healthy and quick dish that one can have in breakfast and dinner. It fits into the menu perfectly if you’re a working person and you’re running late for job.
It waste delicious and doesn’t make make children fussy about what not to eat.
The recipe has ingredients, that are easily available in the house and doesn’t cost too much. Follow the given recipe and make a perfect onion paratha.
read my aloo cheese paratha recipe here
INGREDIENTS FOR FILLING
2 small sized chopped onion
1 or 2 chopped green chilli
Chopped coriander leaves
Red chilli powder ¼ teaspoon
Roasted cumin seeds ½ teaspoon
Salt as per taste
INGREDIENTS FOR DOUGH
1 bowl wheat flour
METHOD OF MAKING DOUGH
• Take a bowl. Put wheat flour in it
• Put water slowly and gradually
• Knead it well. until it turns into a smooth dough.
METHOD OF MAKING PARATHA
1. Take a small sized ball, roll it 3 to 4 inch disc on to duster board
2. Put the onion mixture in it
3. Hold around all the sides of the roti and stick them together in the centre.
4. Sprinkle some dry flour on it and roll it into a shape of paratha.
5. Heat up a tawa, slither some oil over it and put the onion paratha on it.
6. Brush some oil on the top surface.
7. Flip it around after then interval of good 2 minutes.
8. Later on, when both sides are cooked properly and the paratha changes its colour to golden brown, serve it in a plate with chutneys or raitas.
REMEMBER FEW POINTS
• Don’t keep this onion mixture for long or else the onion will release moisture into it.
• The onion and green chilli should be finely chopped or else the paratha will break to pieces while you cook it.
WATCH MY VIDEO RECIPES HERE