Oats Chilla | Healthy Recipe | Oats Pancakes
Oats chilla, a yummy breakfast option. For those who want to lose weight oats chilla is a perfect choice. Oats are high in fibre. It makes us full for longer that’s why it helps us to lose our extra pounds. Mostly people take sweet oats but this recipe is for spicy lovers.
Here I am presenting my recipe of oats chilla which is so delicious even with this oats chilla I don’t need any subji or side dish.
Prep time 15-20 min
Cooking time 15 min
Course side dish
Ingredients you want
Oats 1 bowl
Finely chopped onion around half bowl
Chopped green chilli
Red chilli powder as required
Salt as per taste
Roasted cumin seeds crushed one ¼ teaspoon
A pinch of ajwain
1 finely chopped tomato
Chopped coriander leaves
veggies like peas and carrots ( optional )
• First grind the oats in a food processor. After grinding it will look like wheat flour.
• Now take a bowl, add oats and above ingredients one by one except water and cooking oil
• Now add water accordingly. Keep it this better aside for 10 to 15 min so it gets a perfect consistency.
• After that take a frying pan or tawa, heat it for 5 min then brush the oil.
• Pour oats better on it, cover the lid. Leave it for 5 min on low flame.
• Flip the side and brush some oil over it.
• Now, cook it on medium flame until it starts changing its colour.
• Take it out in a plat and serve it hot.
You can have it with any subji, raita, or even some sause or if you want so without any subji too.
Remember few points.
• Don’t flip the side very soon. Otherwise the chilla will break.
• Batter should not be excessively thicker or softer.
• For good consistency leave this better for 5 to 10 min
you can watch my video recipes here.
Jyotifoodrecipes is the platform for those who love homemade hygienic food