A simple and easy breakfast idea is methi aloo. It tastes is little bitter but combined with the potatoes it gives a really delicious taste. If you know about methi benefits so you won’t ignore this easy recipe.
Although the bitterness might sound like making your children run away from this dish, whereas that isn’t the absolute truth. When cooked finely with aloo , it gives out an astoundingly delicious taste that no one can ever deny.
Methi or fenugreek leaves has a lot of benefits . it reduces fat mass, menstrual cramp and appetite. Methi helps us to balance our cholesterol level. It’s good for kidney and liver health too.
Chopped methi around one and half cup ( you can use fresh one but I used freeze methi )
2 finely chopped tomatoes
1 boiled potato ( cut it in pieces)
1 teaspoon turmeric
Red chilli powder as required
Salt as per taste
Green coriander leaves
Cooking oil as per requirement
Water ¼ glass if you like soft gravy.
STEP WISE METHOD OF METHI ALOO
• First take a frying pan. Pour cooking oil in it then add methi ( fresh fenugreek leaves ). Stir it for few minutes on low flame.
• Now add chopped potatoes and give it a quick stir. After that, add chopped tomatoes and other ingredients one by one. Mix them well.
• Cover the lid now and leave it for 10 to 15 min. Check it in the middle. Cook it until the veggies get soft.
• Take it out in a plate or bowl. Garnish it with chopped coriander leaves and serve it with chapatti, or naan.
NOTE ( HOW YO CLEAN METHI )
• Pluck out the leaves from the stem and wash it thoroughly in water about five washes.
• Strain out the water and chopped the methi leaves.
jyoti food recipes is a platform where you can find a lot of easy recipes which anyone can make at home.