Bhindi / Okra Recipe
An easy and delicious recipe of dried masala bhindi or okra. No need to make any kind of gravy. Try this dried masala bhindi you will lick your fingers surely. A perfect breakfast idea for everyone.
Good in taste and texture, doesn’t also make a mess. Making this recipe is so easy that a beginner can also make it so perfectly. This recipe is for fussy eaters as we use only few ingredients in it. No gravy, no tarka.
So today I am presenting a recipe which is not only easy to make but contains only 3 ingredients.
Chef name jyoti
Prep time 15 min
cooking time 20 min
total time 35 min
serving 2 person
dish side dish
Half kg okra/ bhindi
2 tablespoon Cooking oil
Salt as per taste
Red chilli powder ½ tablespoon but if you like spicier so you can add more chilli powder
Dried coriander seeds powder 1 tablespoon
STEP WISE METHOD OF DRIED BHINDI / OKRA
1. Take a frying pan.
2. pour some cooking oil.
3. Add bhindi
4. Stir it for few minutes then cover the lid and cook it for 10 minutes on low flame
5. After 10 minutes check it and increase the flame.
6. Cook it until it changes the colour.
7. Add dry ingredients ( salt , red chilli powder and dried coriander).
8. Now take it out in the bowl.
REMEMBER FEW POINTS
• You can adjust the quantity of spices up to your taste.
• Don’t soak bhindi/okra for long in water otherwise it will get sticky when you cut them
• After cutting okra you must dry them
• Dry the bhindi with the help of a strainer or a kitchen towel for less time consumption.
jyoti food recipes is a platform where you can find a lot of easy recipes which anyone can make at home.