Simple and easy to make Kashmiri paratha recipe. For0 this recipe you just need few ingredients which are commonly used in every home.
Wheat flour for making dough
Red chilli powder
Black pepper ( optional )
step wise method of making Kashmiri paratha
• First knead a smooth dough without salt just a simple chappati dough
• Now take a small sized ball and roll it a round shaped roti
• Sprinkle salt, red chilli powder, few drops of oil and dried wheat flour
• Turn one portion of rolled chapatti as i have shown in the pic
• Turn another side and roll it again
• You can roll a square shaped paratha or a round one too.
• Heat up the tawa. Put the paratha on it
• Oil the paratha and cook both sides on medium flame
• Take out this Kashmiri paratha on plate
Step wise pics of Kashmiri paratha
There are some more paratha and chilla recipes on this platform. If you are looking for more ideas so do visit jyoti food recipes and check out these recipes over there.
WHY I TRIED THIS PARATHA IN MY KITCHEN?
Last year i visited Kashmir and we ordered this paratha. That was a dhaba. My kids liked this paratha so much thats why i went to their kitchen and asked them to present the recipe in front of me.
CAN WE USE ANOTHER FLOUR?
Yes! We can replace wheat flour in to maida.
WHY SHOULD I CHOOSE THIS PARATHA?
We all know about different kinds of paratha but i prefer this one because of its soft and crispy texture. Its soft from inside and crispy from outside