Aloo Tikki Burger | Easy Recipe
Almost all kids’ most favorite food is aloo tikki burger. So this recipe is for those mommies who prefer homemade food rather than street one.
Today I am sharing a very simple and easy recipe of aloo tikki burger which you can easily make at home. its ingredients are easily available. This is such a marvelous recipe.
In this aloo tikki burger i added veggies too which enhanced its taste so follow the instructions below and make a spicy, delicious, yummy aloo tikki burger at home.
you can read aloo ki subji recipe here
Chef name Jyoti
Prep time 20 time
Cook time 10 min
Total time 30 min
Serving 3 person
INGREDIENTS FOR CUTLETS
• 3 boiled medium sized potatoes
• 3 buns
• ½ teaspoon roasted cumin seeds
• Red chili powder half teaspoon
• Dried mango powder / amchoor powder ½ teaspoon
• Salt as per taste
• Chat masala ½ teaspoon
• A pinch of black pepper
• Cooking oil
INGREDIENTS FOR VEGGIES FILLING
• 1 medium sized chopped onion
• 2 tablespoon chopped jalapeno
• Green olives 1 teaspoon
• 1 tablespoon pizza sauce
STEP WISE METHOD OF ALOO BURGER
1. Take a bowl, mash potatoes in it
2. Add all dry ingredients which are mentioned above.
3. Mix well and keep it aside
4. Now heat up a frying pan, brush few drops of oil
5. Make a flat shape of aloo mixture
6. Cook these round shaped cutlets until it changes the colour
7. Keep these cooked cutlets aside
8. Mix all chopped veggies include pizza sauce
METHOD OF MAKING BURGER
• Toast both sides of bun in a frying pan just in few drops of oil
• Take a slice of bun, put cutlet, then add veggies mixture put another slice
• Toast both sides of bun on low flame when it changes the colour to little golden, just then, take it out in a plate.
• Serve it with green chatni, masala raita or mustard sauce.
FOR VIDEO RECIPES VISIT HERE