Dried Masala Aloo | Yummy Recipe
one more delicious recipe for potato lovers. Dried masala aloo. I love aloo in any dried form mostly, not gravy ones. Because of my likeness of aloos i try alot of aloos recipes and i found this one is extremely yummy.
A mouth watering and splendid recipe which you can’t resist to have. In my recipes i avoid to use much oil so its my another less oil recipe.
So here i am presenting my version of dried masala aloo. Which is appetizing and unforgettable taste. check out my other recipes on jyoti food
Chef name jyoti
Prep time 10 min
Cooking time 20 min
Course side dish
• Potatoes 3 to 4 medium sized
• a pinch of kasori methi
• Salt as per taste
• Red chilli powder half teaspoon
• Amchoor powder 1 teaspoon
• Coriander seeds powder
• Turmeric powder 1/4 teaspoon
• Garam masala 1/2 teaspoon
• Cooking oil 2 tablespoon
Step wise method.
• Peel the potatoes. Cut them in round shape.
• Take a frying pan. Pour oil, add potatoes. Sauté it for a while then cover the lid.
• Now take a bowl and mix all dry ingredients which i have mentioned above except cooking oil.
• Add this masala mixture on potatoes. Give it a quick stir. Mix well. Again cover it. Cook it on low flame till the potatoes get soften.
Tips and points
• Adjust the spices according to your taste
• Dont add water.
• You must stir the potatoes every 2 to 3 min otherwise it will stick on pan or tava.
• I used frying pan but you can use any tawa or non stick pan.
You can serve this delicious recipe with chapatti, naan, rice or ang kind of puri. like rawa puri. you can watch my video about rawa puri here.
You can have it with any mean course.
ENJOY YOUR LESS OIL, HYGIENIC MEALS WITH JYOTI FOOD RECIPES