If you have some unexpected guests and you want to feed them with yummy snacks so believe me CHEESE ROLLS is the perfect option. Easy to make and easily available ingredients are used in this recipe.
Less spicy and cheese flavoured are always welcome to my place. My kids prefer to take these cheese rolls in their lunch boxes so they can enjoy this melty cheese with their friends .
If you are looking for some other snacks verity so dont forget to check moong dal kachori, suji bites, dal fingers, vegetarian omelette / besan chila
Try this delicious recipe and dont forget to share with your loved one as you know that SHARING IS CARING.
Glass cheese/ puk cheese or you can take cow cube cheese.
Cooking oil for deep frying the rolls
Step wise method of making CHEESE ROLLS
• Take a bread slice, cut it into half. Then dip one side in water. Now take the slice, spread the cheese in centre, sprinkle the black pepper and roll it with the help of your palms.
• Turn on the flame, heat up a pan or karahi. Deep fry the rolls one by one.
• Fry them until it changes the color to golden brown.
• Serve it with tomato ketchup or any other sauces.
REMEMBER FEW POINTS
• Dont turn the rolls fast otherwise it will break and cheese will spread all over the karahi or pan.
• Dont dip the both sides of bread in the water.
• Check the oil before putting the rolls in it. If its too hot or cold then rolls will absorb lot of oil
• You can add chopped green chilli in it too, if you like more spices.
JYOTI FOOD RECIPES IS A PERFECT PLATFORM FOR THOSE WHO WANTS TO TRY DIFFERENT CUISINES.