Besan Ka chilla Recipe
A perfect option for breakfast, brunch and snacks. Besan ka chilla known as gram flour pan cakes too.In this recipe we use those ingredients which are easily available at home. We can make it if we have sudden guests as it’s a quick recipe.So here is an easy recipe of besan ka chilla.
- Besan / gram flour , 1 bowl
- Chopped onion , half small bowl
- Chopped green chilies , 1
- Roasted cumin seeds ¼ teaspoon
- Grinding pomegranates powder ½ teaspoon
- Red chilli powder ½ teaspoon
- Salt as per taste
- Chopped tomatoes half small bowl
- Green coriander leaves
- Water as per requirement
- Cooking oil
Step wise method of besan ka chilla
- In a bowl take besan.
- Add all ingredients rather than water and cooking oil
- Mix well
- Now add water slowly
- Make a batter
- Check the consistency
- Batter should be smooth
- Keep this batter aside
- Now take a pan. Pour few drops of oil. Put batter and spread it.
- Cover it for 5 min
- Flip the side and slither some oil on the flipped side.
- Cook both sides until it changes the colour.
- Take it out in a plate and serve it with green chatni, ranch sauce, tomato ketchup or yogurt.
Remember few points
- Batter should not be thin, not so thick
- Must leave this batter for 10 to 15 min
- Don’t flip the sides hurried and continuously
Do visit other finger licking recipes here that will cause a flood of food craving in you already!