My Sunday special breakfast ALOO KI BHUJIA with dal kachori. On Sundays i prefer to make such kind of street food so that my kids don’t ask me to go outside and have unhygienic food
I know this aloo ki bhujia is too easy to make, even a beginner can easily make it. When i was a beginner i started cooking from such kind of easy recipes that’s why it increased my interest in cooking. Aloo bhujia blends in perfectly as the main course as well as a side dish… it is often used in the place of chatnis (in case you chop the potatoes in very tiny pieces or you mash them straight away).
Aloo ki bhujia is always a perfect option as an instant subji if you have unexpected guests at your place or your running out of time.
Aloo ki bhujia will add to your children’s favourites. Dont forget to try this at weekends and serve hot to your children in breakfast.
Dont hesitate to share this recipe with your loved ones so that they could also add a subji in their list of healthy and hygienic.
3 to 4 boiled potatoes
2 medium sized chopped tomatoes’ puree
Two whole green chilli
Black seeds/ kalongi ¼ teaspoon
Salt as per taste
Turmeric powder ½ teaspoon
Red chilli powder as required
Fresh coriander leaves and curry leaves for garnishing
Step wise method of aloo ki bhujia
• In a frying pan pour oil and add black seeds, sauté it till its stop the pop ups.
• Peel the potatoes and chop them in tiny pieces. Then add them in the frying pan.
• Give it a good stir and cover the lid for 5 to 10 minutes.
• When good aroma comes out from the potatoes then add tomato puree and if you feel thick consistency so add half glass of water.
• Add all dry ingredients one by one.
• Cook it for more 10 min
• Garnish it with fresh coriander leaves and curry leaves.
How To Garnish With Curry Leaves
• In a frying pan, pour 1 tablespoon of oil/ ghee. Add washed curry leaves, sauté it until it changes the colour then garnish it.
JYOTI FOOD RECIPES is a platform for those who wants to learn from beginning. So stay connected! And happy cooking.
SERVE IT WITH DAL KACHORI, PURI OR ANY TYPE OF CHILLA.